Three GCLP Alumni in Rijeka!
The Global Cultural Leadership Programme adventure goes on for Luanda Smith (Mexico), Tiago Prata (Portugal/Sweden) and Anastasia Skvortsova (Russia), who have been selected to participate to the Pre-Conference on International Cultural Relations of the European Union – Europe, the World, Croatia, organised by the European Capital of Culture Rijeka 2020 next 28-29 May.
With other cultural professionals, they will take part to a two day programme which will enable them to:
- Reflect on, share and critique their experience of cultural networks,taking into account the creative,resource, ethical and policy dimensions
- Consider the power of networks to inspire, include, support, challenge, protect and enable change in and through international relations
- Explore networking as an important 21st century practice which has important implications for leadership, learning, resilience, networked cultures and your local cultural eco-system
- Better embark on building/supporting the development of new/existing cultural networks
- Engage in intensive networking with peers and potential international collaborators in the spirit of an emerging community of practice
The Cultural Diplomacy Platform is looking forward to meeting with its GCLP alumni in Rijeka.