The project SUPPORT TO EUROPEAN FILM FESTIVALS was launched in November 2018 by the European Union (under Foreign Policy Instrument) and is implemented by Cineuropa, Institut français and led by Goethe-Institut Brussels.
The goal is to support the creation and enhance the quality of EU Film Festivals organized by the EU delegations worldwide outside of Europe. To do so, the consortium proposes a number of services available to all European delegations:
- Repository of 30 European films selected by a jury (List_Films)
- Secure their worldwide non-commercial rights and produce and distribute DCPs and Blu-rays to all the delegations
- Assistance to the organisation of side events (workshops, master classes, film education, coproduction markets, networking meetings…)
- Several delegations will receive additional and direct support by hiring curators, researching local sponsorships and partnerships, renting facilities…
- Creation of common visual and graphics available to all delegations. The visual identity can be accessed from this website, on this link.
- Online and offline trainings with different modules on film festival management
- Do-it-yourself guide. The guide can also be found in this website, on the database section.
For more info, please contact:
Team Leader Cineuropa
Project Assistant Cineuropa